Cross Cultural Training/Managing Change
Meet and Greet
Motivated Mind/Mind Maps
Problems and Complaints
In the fast changing world of Myanmar’s hospitality and service industry, the need for staff training is getting more and more evident. Training costs time and money but is not training your staff an option?
Let’s have a look what an under-qualified, untrained employee cost you directly in both time and money.
- Untrained employees are unhappy employees and this is not something we can afford when building up staff loyalty is getting more important because of the new hotels being built and the shortage of staff in the market.
- The staff are happy to know that the management don’t consider them just workers who need to be paid a salary at the end of the month, but care about their professional development.
- Training promotes team building and communication. A team working together instead of a number of individuals function better and more efficient.
- Untrained employees are less efficient. The more inefficient staff you have working, the more staff you need to do a job.
- Untrained workers do not provide high quality service and as a result the guest would not return.
- Time and money is lost due to mistakes and inadequate service, think for instance about errors on orders, breakage and spillages.
Make an appointment with Tracy Cosgrove and talk about what Passport to Success can do for your company.